Thank you for considering Jezabell Girl & Friends for a book review, we are truly honoured and flattered that you think we are worthy of reviewing your book.
We always write positive and constructive reviews. Currently, we post reviews on Amazon (US & UK), Goodreads, Google+, Pinterest, Twitter, and on our website.
We guarantee to post your review within one month of receipt of the book (where possible, this is normally discussed at the outset depending on our current reviewing demands).
NOTE: At present only JG is available for review requests and is limited to the number she is able to read, but she is happy to consider books in the following genres:
- Erotic/Adult Romance
- Paranormal Romance
- YA/NA Romance
- Romantic Suspense
- Dark Romance
- Contemporary Romance
- Romantic Suspense
- Romantic Mystery
JG&F rating scale:
- 1 star – we, personally, did not enjoy reading this book and may not have read it to its conclusion but we will provide constructive feedback.
- 2 stars – we found this book to be an “okay” read but overall found it lacking in content or depth.
- 3 Stars - average – we enjoyed this book, there were positive elements of this book but overall the story was an average read.
- 3.5 stars - above average – this was a good read but the story was found to be lacking in some elements, in our honest opinion.
- 4 stars - Very good – enjoyable read and recommended to others. Part of the story was memorable and rewarding as a reader.
- 4.5 stars - Excellent – practically perfect and memorable and highly recommended.
- 5 stars - Amazing – a book that we wholeheartedly recommend to everyone. We were pulled into the story line, loved the characters and it left us with fond memories.
- 5++ stars – that rare book that will stay in our hearts and will be read again, and again, and again! This for us is a beyond perfect read.
We look forward to working with you JG xoxo
Please email: [email protected]